Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OUR GRANDBABY TURNS ONE !

Okay the last blog was a little too much poor poor me. So, for some happier moments! I guess I will have to spread them out over the next few days though and spoil the heck out of everyone cause who knows how long the roll of blogs will last !
Alli turned 1 a couple of weeks ago! She is STILL not walking, but growing like crazy.



Her birthday was a terrible party experience for me. The wind was blowing 40+ mph and everything was blowing away, so by time most of our friends arrived everything was in the trash or car.
Many were disappointed because my decorating was not up to my normal standards, but OH WELL I finally decided after whining to Patrick for 10 minutes. But, it was fun, the kids had fun and that's what matters. RIGHT? Yeah, right :) Well, not completely true. Two kids cried at the party and they were mine! While Alli was opening her presents, she wanted a birthday card, her father took it away. I then got on to my son for doing that, he went to give it back and poked her in the eye! She cried for the 2nd time at party, first being during the cake. She did not like the whole cake experience. Then the other drama was Malachi. He gashed his toe on the wonderful merry go round. It was not to merry for him after that!

Hopefully soon I will get to add her professionally done 1st birthday pics. But, we have already failed at te first 2 attempts. First appointment was complete failure. About the time she is usually napping! Then like an airhead I go and make the next ppointment only 30 minutes earlier! This time I scheduled for 3 hours difference. We'll see!

1 comments:

Angie said...

What a cute blog change! LOVE it!! Your granddaughter Alli is adorable! Sounds like the birthday party was one for the memory books! Hehe!